Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bio

My name is Lucas Grace. I am 24 years old and was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley. ever since i was a child, music has been a huge part of my life. I can remember the very first time I spent my own money on it, 1993 Mr Grim cost me 4.99 for his single on cassette. Like most young men, i had dreams of being a sports star. Those dreams ended during high school when I started attending concerts, and realizing that I actually like writing. I mentioned in class that I can neither sing or play and instrument, I'm working on the later, so I decided to write about music. I plan on going to concerts and various entertainment industry events, covering those events/issues. Former Harvard President Charles Eliot said that journalist are nothing but "drunkards, deadbeats, and bummers." Sounds like fun to me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home